Before You Visit
We look forward to supporting your health and well-being!
Here are some tips to help your visits go smoothly.
- If this is your first visit, please arrive early for your class or appointment in order to fill out paperwork and get started on time.
Note: If this is your first massage with us, you can print this form and bring it in already filled out to save some time.
- Please keep voices low in the reception area - we want everyone to enjoy their class or massage.
- Please no shoes in the studio if you are coming for a class or workshop. We take class in socks or bare feet.
- We do not have a locker room. Most people come dressed for class, but you may change for classes in the bathroom.
Appointments: A credit card is required to secure your first appointment.
Cancellation Policy: We ask that you advise us at least 24-hours in advance if you need to change or cancel the treatment we have held for you. Please be aware that we will charge the full amount of the service to your credit card in the event of cancellation without prior notification.
Massage/Therapy Packages: 3-therapy packages must be used within 3 months from date of purchase and 6-therapy packages must be used within 6 months from date of purchase (no exceptions).
Gift Certificates: Gift certificates expire 4 months from date of purchase.
- Each person must have their own class card. 10-Class cards can be shared by members of the same household.
- 5-class cards expire in 3 months (no exceptions).
- 10-class cards expire in 6 months (no exceptions).
- Series cards are good for a specific class series and cannot be recharged. You get the best price with this option.
How our classes work:
- Most of our classes are open to drop-in visits. This means you can just show up and don't have to pre-register.
- Sometimes we offer classes at a special series price. When you buy an entire series, you can get considerable savings off the drop-in price over the course of the series. You can see our current series on our class series page.