Reflexology is not the same as a foot massage. It uses pressure, gentle or firm, on specific reflex areas in the feet that correspond to organs, glands and tissues throughout the body. Stimulating these foot reflex areas will improve blood flow to the corresponding organ or body system. This process also helps move lymph - a gentle yet effective means of removing toxins from the body.
What happens in a Reflexology session?
Reflexology will be done on a massage table. The client remains fully clothed at all times.
How can Reflexology help you?
Reflexology can help to:
- Create relaxation almost immediately
- Reduce pain, including headaches
- Improve blood flow to the feet, brain, kidneys and intestines
- Aid post-operative recovery, with less pain and less use of analgesics
- Help lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Complement chemotherapy, easing pain, nausea, vomiting and anxiety
Practitioners: Cleopatra Hassan
Appointments are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
60 min: $65
90 min: $95
We ask that you advise us at least 24-hours in advance if you need to change or cancel the treatment we have held for you. Please be aware that we will charge the full amount of the service to your credit card in the event of cancellation without prior notification. New clients, please arrive early in order to fill out your paperwork and get started on time. We thank you in advance for your consideration to our practitioners and our other scheduled clients.